Saturday, July 28, 2007

entry 8=la vie boheme

ill admit it...my job is fun, but its getting to me...i dont sleep much anymore, and when i do its at very bad times...nothing can really be done about it so i live in a slight haze everyday lol...they moved me from pitt to dry dock...lots of fun both places...but the life cafe (from RENT!) is a block away from dry dock so that edges out....HAHA JOEY S! I FOUND IT...lol jk ur the first one going on my day off...sorry joey h....

today i got gang dunked for an hour straight...not fun...it hurt...the pushed me into the water and would not let me out for nothing in the world...they werent old but they were older than me...the one dunking me the most was huge, like when i splashed him to get away the water didnt touch his face...forest (dude from work) kept saying that dude liked me...im not sure but i think he felt me up...i beat the crap out of him the best i could, what with lack of oxygen and him being so gargantuan...

friday marked me and aiyanna on decent terms....lol....friday made me extemely sad...and hating the corrupt miliary system that takes people t fight in a pointless war over oil and beach houses in the hamptons...(lol jk...but it is pointless)...

my day off on tuesday was fun...marked another pointless fight between me and harris...its over and were okay now...i learned one thing tho...when someone says i love you...sometimes they really mean it...

sometimes i wonder what there is to love about me...im crazy neurotic but still a mess...im clingy like freaking white on rice...im stubborn, im blonde now thanks to chlorine...im competative over everything...people are crazy...im crazy...people are crazy for assosiating wiht the crazy

i have to write a poem about film and the american dream for eternal ink...idk whatto write...im so jalous of sheets...he writes page after page without breaking a sweat, i try and its all crap...lower than crap actually....

ginies in el salvador lol

brits going to florida soon...shes been comijng to work with me actually...i passed her off as my sister and we pulled it off...ppl ask if shes my daughter...its so funny im like im younger than u think abd shes older than you think...today i went alone and eeeryboys like wheres ur sister...we cane up with this elaborate story lol its so funny and people buy it...ppl are gulible...well so am i...yet another reason not to assosiate with the crazy

i have dmitted to extreme fatigue...all i wanna do is sleep now but this neede to be done so it was...i feel bad for harris every time were on the phone ijust fall asleep...orry harris m working on it...

praying for beauty an the beast next year...all of you pray...i wanna be belle lol

well im going to go now...so people can read my thoughts and stuff

bye

(prayers for marcus)

No comments: