Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hurt / Break Down!

hey...happy nine month anniversary to me! (btw my e isnt working too well today bear with my typing...

well, it wasnt such a happy anniversary com to think of it...considering the guy i love didnt wanna see me today, and all the crap we did over the summer...believe me you dont wanna know...i was apparently horrible at it...all of it...he wasnt too specific on that point but i do believe he meant absolutly awful...and that hurt to no degree...

the horrible thing he took right to my face...th not wanting to see me thiing cam from sheets...damn hes been the best friend ever lately...well anyhow...since i found out harris hasnt spoken to me since...which hurts more...the waiting for a responce to all of this...

idk what to do anymore...i love harris with most everything i have...but i dont think its enough anymore...

how much do you give before you break?

how much can i tak before he hurts me to a point when i might not b able to forgive him for it?

and most importantly

how much does he hate and blame me?

No comments: