Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wait / Cold

Hey, everyone. This is my third time trying to write a blog on my new sidekick. Im still working out the buttons and trying to get dash texting out of my head. My Dash EXPLODED on sunday. (The last time I hung with Rory, I think. She spells her name different now. Im trying to get used to it.)

Anyway, let me not get into that. Well, work has been okay. Rob has been a bit more asinine lately, but he's still fun. I haven't seen Gio in a good long while, because he got into a car accident and I guess he's not feeling too well. I wouldn't. He came to work too, one day. He's a real trooper.

I got my "script" for South Pacific, the show the honors college is seeing for orientation. Well, its not really a script. I thought it would be, but its not. Its the original book. "Tales Of The South Pacific", its called. Blah. Well, now I've gotta read the thing. Oh well, that's what break time is for, other than writing blogs on the sidekick, which is uber fun. Hehe.

I also have some news.

Im...kinda, sorta...engaged.

To Marcus.

(Here's where my friends either went nuts with happiness or slapped me upside my head.)

Read Harris's blog for the lowdown.

Im of two minds. A big part of me wants this bad. I've liked him on and off since I was about twelve. And I never thought he'd ever like me, let alone want to marry me. I don't evenknow when he started with the feelings for me.

On the other hand, I'm 18. I've got my whole life. Plus, he's coming back in two years, so I'll just end up waiting till I'm 20. Can I do that? I guess I'll find out.

Rory said this was kinda stupid of me, Sheets plans to object, Harris was there, and he's estatic. Brittany was pissed at him for a number of reasons, and she talked to him and now they are fine. Steve has said nothing. Granted I haven't told him myself, I believe Rory did that. Its sort of my news, but I don't care. The group, my best friends, know what's going on with me. Which is lovely. And Liza said it was random, and Annelis was like think on this. Which I am.

Harris and Marcus have been wedding planning. Blah, sort of. Saves me work, but at the cost of taste.

I don't know. I would have wanted to date him first, then have all this come up. I also feel like im not ready. He is, but I'm not. What kind of marriage is that?

This whole thing still hasn't hit me yet, but I've got feelings about it. I've discussed then with everyone. Damn my two minds, and commitment being easy, but somehow hard. I've commited before and it didn't end well. My earlier blogs can show that. Is this really smart? But on the other hand, six years is a long time. And I've liked him for awhile. What would I be throwing away simply on fear?

I don't know.

Its cold on the bus. Damn AC. Its gonna be freezing at work too. Hopefully it thunders. Everyone, pray for thunder.

Listen to the title songs, people. Wait is from Sweeney Todd, and Cold is a song by a band I can't remember.

"All good things come to those who can wait...Gillyflowers maybe, stead of daisies, I don't know though, what do you think?"

"I never meant for it to be so cold."

No comments: