Monday, August 18, 2008

When You're Gone

You ever realize how much you'd really miss a person?

See, when all of this happened to me, and Marcus left, I knew I would miss him somewhat. I still had my misgivings, but I knew I would miss him. But now that he's been gone for nearly two weeks, I really miss him. Yesterday, I sat next to the piano he gave me to hold on to till he gets back, and I wanted to cry. He's been around for a long time, and now that our friendship took this turn, I wanna see him more. I want to get to know him, discuss all the random concerns I had with this. Pick his brain for random facts about him that I wouldn't have known otherwise. Try to figure out how this all started. I miss him.

Now on to matters of my job. The moneys good. The people SUCK. They suck. There really mean to me.

Starting from nicest to most horrible person to walk Dry Dock...

First, there's Rob. Nice about half the time. The rest of the time, he's insulting me, calling me a schitzo like the rest of them. Apparently he's that guy who rags on his friends constantly. Hello, Harris from last year. (Speaking of him, he seems to be rehabilitating. Stay tuned.)

Then, there's Josh. He's quiet, I'll leave him alone.

Jose's alright, but he said I smell. That was mean. I was asking people for days if I did after that. Everyone said no. I don't know.

Johan. What can I say? Besides antagonizing me at every opportunity, he got me in scads of trouble with my mom, when I came home with wet straight hair. Then I got into even more hot water cuz Liza cut my bangs. Everytime my mom sees me now, she's insulting my hair. I want to move a lot more now. Anyway, Johan's really mean.

My boss is mean to, simply in that he yells at me for stuff I never did, and laughs when all this other stuff happens.

Forest. Don't even get me started. Aside from being the one who first called me schitzo and Ta-Ta (the name stuck, even the staff apparently call me that. They're adults, aren't they?), he's a general asshole, who allegedly farted in Brittany's face, yells at me to clean all the time, when I always throw out my messes, is always calling me stupid and/or crazy, and being really mean and a snitch who never sits on the chair without something to say. He's like thirty, insulting an innocent eighteen year old? Pathetic.

Gio left yesterday for good. He's going to florida for a week, so he can't work. He was like the only nice one. It was depressing.

The dwim teacher guy is annoying. Like today. He threw water on me, and a couple days before he frizzed up my hair. But the award for messing it up goes to johan, who dunked me when he antagonizedme to get into the water, and then he dunked me. I told April, who told my mom, and I'm in trouble for that too. There is no winning with parents.

Either way, they piss me off. And im also sad. The dove I was trying to find a home for died. I wanted to cry. I had to dispose of the remains myself, cuz my mom wouldn't help me at all. She was like get rid of that bird. I was really sad, and still am. RIP Dova.

Well, on that note, let me go. I've gotta finish my work day, then get ready for my lovely three day orientation. Yay.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! You were supposed to elaborate how I have be rehabilitating myself! JK. LMAO HII <3