Sunday, March 2, 2008

With A Little Help From My Friends

well, im no longer allowed at sheets house...AGAIN...

i came out of hi house reeking like smoke and spend a good 24 hours trying to clear my name...my mom means well, but now she doesnt trust me because she thinks im lying to cover for someone....which im not...

bleck...and she accused me of going out with sheets behind her back...way to tug at the strings connected to the worst parts of my heart...lol...she doesnt see how sheets could turn me down flat (she said it worse and those were her words and im pissed at them)...

im eighteen, i dont wanna be a pastors child anymore...

well, thats the past, as is me bitching over the sheets thing...i know when im fighting a losing battle...plus im sort of enjoying singlehood now...idk why, its just less stressful in a way...

plus ive been having a blast with sheets in a friend way...yesterday we were all at the mall and me and him went to like five stores that sold games all over the queens center mall area...it was singlehandedly one of the most fun things i had ever done in a while...then when we finally fin a store with the game, the game is opened, he panicks, he doesnt buy it and we walk out, him apologizing for dragging me around, me laughing hysterically saying it was fun...

steve and harris are dating again...steve, a girl named colleen, who is either not as evil as she is, or not as nice as she seems...either one is pretty scary

harris, a girl named samantha (hereafter known as sam)...i love her shes awesome...you would think as an ex girlfriend, im not sposed to like her, but i do...shes fun...too bad him going out with her pisses jimmy off too...he was ranting how harris doesnt deserve to be happy...apparenly he still loves me, and he wanted to get with her too...idk...

well hes in the cast now...this should be a lovely show now...hopefully no one actually becomes deaf blind and dumb cuz of violence...

anyhoo, ive been feeling a lot better about the whole thing, considering now i know where i stand...and rori and harris have been awesome in helping me through the whole thing...well, harris when hes not busy lol...annelis was awesome too, cuz she istened and let me cry it out, which i guess i really need to do sometimes...i guess if i dont regularly i take it out on people i shouldnt and get them mad...

plus, i wanna distace myself from the pastor child image harris has constantly labeled me with...i am ver sorry, but i dont wanna be that girl anymore...i wanna grow up finally...

anyhoo, were gonna get to see a show for english class soon which is awesome...yay...rori and steve are coming...

harris isnt going abck to church anymore...he thinks the lord will smite him once he alks back in, plus with his rather...ahem, "out" there myspace that lots of people see, he thinks hes outed himself to the whole church...plus he raises the question of brainwashing...i wuldnt go tat far, but i do subscribe to the theory of slight hypocrisy among the people...which ire ally hate to say, conidering i grew up with them...

well i gotta go...writing this in my current location was kinda risky, let alone danerous...so bye

No comments: