Sunday, June 17, 2007

entry 1=the real me

well, this is me

I am Christine. I like green. I am 17. I like to sing. And act. I love my church and its the best place in the world. I'm not all that close to my family but I love them...Im not that interesting...but i ut my thoughts out there, just because. I think i have the most unpredictable temper ever...lol...I hate calculus and im so happy its over...Im in clover in my school and I love it....I did Aida this year (nehebka) and Pippin the year before (berthe)...I dont know if i did well but people seemed to like it...well...thats all there is to me, besides my aquariusness and my loyalty to meridell in the altador cup lol....i LOVE lord of the rings and phantom of the opera lol and if anyone knockes it hey get problems with me...lol....i swim, im extremely competative, and im pretty decent at poker lol....thats it

I have the best friends in the world...and here they are in detail

Joey H: My bf...awesome dude...lol...possibly the one guy who can reason with me when i go all insane-o...posibbly the most understanding guy in the world as well...lol...thank the lord for guys like him...they keep crazy people sane...and i do happen to be crazy...he was mereb in aida this year ad the head in pipin

Rori: My best friend...shes the best and we all worship her...very good singer and actress...all in all the best person ever...was ensemble in pippin and aida(completely wrongfully she shoulda been a lead)

Steve: Rori's bf, my lab partner (I know that seems like a breakable bond but its really not)...I introduced them, at their wedding they better thank me...the dude whos in like half m classes...if he was in calc with me i dont think i would have done half as badly lol....viola player in aida

Joey S: The most understanding guy who ever lived...possibly one of the best writers too...look out for this guy's book...bestsellers list...hell of an actor...one of the most devoted friends i have ever had...good listener 2...the biggest rent fan you will ever see in your life...pharoah in aida

Marina: The rebel for all our causes...I have never met a girl who defies all like she does...her brofriend must loves her for that (no that is not a typo)...shes tons of fun...incredibly political....ensemble in aida

Aiyanna: My best friend since age 11...the foundation for all wisdom...the introducer of LOTR into my life...

Ginie: My cousin....awesome girl...i love her, but sometimes I wanna kill her...the biggest hello kitty fan EVER...big happy bunny fan 2...picked the wrong guy once, she better not do that again lol jk...

Fallon: The most boy crazy girl ever...need I say more? relatively understanding, incredibly fun...countscalories too much but is awesome anyhow

Marcus: Resides in Florida...animals like chasing him...hes 21 but looks my age...hes cool pplz...i hope the alligators dont come after him again

Vanessa: awesome girl...does wonders with a pen, some paper and a bucket....

Swim Team PPL: that would be amanda, sophie, kelsey, natasha, those guys...lovely ppl...kelsey and natasha are interesting, and sophie and amanda are my swim team chicas

well thats all the ppl i can think of right now...ooh and

JUNIOR HIGH PPL: dont keep in contact like i should but there all awesome and i love all of them so...lol

THATS IT...my rants and raves will come in when i see the need to write them down...lol..

No comments: