Tuesday, June 26, 2007

entry 6=fighter

well six flags was awesome...marcus and brittany and me had a blast... but that trip led me and aiyannas friendship to the funeral home...i wash my hands of her....i refuse to waste my time with her anymore...shes a backstabbing b**** who betrays your secrets simply as revenge when she gets pissed...thats not real friendship...oh well...ieve got rori and marina...theyve been better to me anyway...i dont even care about her side of the story...she obviously hates my so called complaining guts (i do complain but i vent and she should know that...thats why i dotn get into fights cand can go to public school unlike her...god forbid she throws a chair at me or something)...so why should i listen to her...all she will tell me are well spun lies like the manipulator she is...she butts in too...and shes changed so much...and the person shes become flies in the face of what i stand for...and shes gone now...and GOOD RIDDANCE!!

anyhoo...aiyanna also aalmost killed my relationship with jo0ey too...i hate her most for that...i didnt even care about her then...i just wanted to fix things with him...and i did...so screw her...and shes a secret betraying liar and i hope she chokes on her head wrap...

onward...to the rest of the trip...me and brit and marcuz attacked all the lil rides and we had a blast...joey and fallon didnt cuz they were with aiyanna, the grudge holding...no i wont say it...poor joey and fallon....marcus bought me and brittany shirts!...that was so nice of hium...i wish hed stay in NYC...hes so cool and hes just this wonderful person...we went on the carosel and me and marcus rode the rooster and brit rode this horse she names shannon...we got dippin dots 2...hes just nthe best....and when we got to the car we were talking about it and joey got pissed cuz he didnt have any fun...lol...sry joey lol

to other business

85 in spanish...v. upset
90 in english, 80 in bio...very happy bout that
100 in clover...happy but i earned that

we are officially seniors...this better be the best year ever...were payong with money out of out buts it better b...

speaking of which i starterd working today!!

lol

well imma go now...bye

No comments: