Monday, June 18, 2007

entry 4=joy

im getting procesed for my job tomorrow hopefully...i so hope i get a decent pool...im sposed to be taking my graduation pictures in two hours....so not happening...i have a zit the size of a crater on the moon on my lip...its so ugly it makes my face look funny...i hate hormones and excess oil on the skin...lol....

joey h's phone is broken and hes getting a new one...i think i found the best phone for him...but considering i cant call him to tell him about it...he's just gonna have to read this...lol...its called the wing...i want it...but my dash is my child practically and no one knocks it cuz its the best phone ever...if i get the wing id be so happy though...

i can't find anyone today...vanessas at my house and im making her a cd...its all christian music...lol...its a nice cd tho imma make one for me 2...aiyanna made one a couple of days ago...her taste leans more toward ginies style of music so my predominantly rock (and crazy rock 2, think evanescence and my chemical romance...doesnt seem all that ezxtreme but to them it is) so her cd may not have everything she wants...but oh well, ginie didnt bring her computer...thats on her...oh sorry her computers broken, shes gonna get a new one...lol...

this is the fourth post in less than two days...perhaps i need to take a break from the art of blogging...the break will end later today when i am bored again...lol...

i didnt know my mom can comment blogs...i wonder if she will see this...if she does...HI MAMI LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

im trying to remember everything that happened recently...

oh...steves a renthead now...hes sheets apprentice, i conceded to rosario being relatively decent...and if i get ap calculus or ap spanish of any sort i will cry...to anyone willing to hear me...

miss ap biology...me and steve had a blast in there...and cuz i dropped ap physics, were not lab partners anymore...but we spend half the day together now i think...depends on the program office....they better not screw me over lol...but seriously they better not!

we might hang out today, but my aunt might do my hair so i might not go...thats the price we pay to fit into a random mold temporarily...ive never been a person that fits in volunarily...

imma have to take 3 subject tests!!! POed about that...lol

anyhoo...as of now i am watching frasier and studying for my learners permit!! yay! imma be able to drive in the presence of adults with liscences...n second thought...i kinda want my liscence..lol

anyhoo...must go help the world now...ive helped like two ppl today lol...must continue to spread the joy...lol

No comments: