Sunday, June 17, 2007

entry 2=addicted

hi again..
i am now obsessed wiht blogging
its fun
i now see why its so addicting lol

well...the lowdown on group drama (the group is both joeys,rori, steve, and marina)

well, both joeys seem to love me very much (yes in that way), i have a rather colorful past with a guy who was in our group but isnt anymore (thats jimmy, eventually ill tell that story, not now, last thing i want is u guys thinking im a bad person)...marina and joey h fight like no tomorrow, we cant ever see pirates of the carribean together again, my bf and my father get along better than me and my dad do...but thats okay...six flags is coming...yay...aiyanna and ginie and fallon i hope are getting some well deserved revenge on a certain jerk named aaron...

church drama and goup drama mixes a lot

ginie and joey h have a past too, but im okay with that...as are they...i hope...sometimes im a lil insecure about it but that passes...aaron goes to my school, and goes over my friends hearts with a steam roller....fallons and ginies to be exact(he just used aiyanna as leverage)...his karma better come soon...lol

well, thats it....the second blog today...yall cn enjoy this, aye?

(oh yea...pirates of the carribean...one of my great loves...lol...

1 comment:

SecretAgent1 said...

Hey,
I finally got a blog and you know what its not half bad i kind of like the thought of being able to express my self in another way.You can read my blog anytime okay well i guess ill talk to you later.
always,
roth56