Wednesday, June 20, 2007

entry5=bad day

yo my friends are a rather odd set of people who call when your on the train from TWO HOURS of filling out random forms...that was insane. i hate filling out forms...reminds me of dead end jobs...lol

ginies coming over today...she dont knbow i have this blog...most dont. just a couple of my school friends...my mom doesnt know about it...prolly because whenever she finds out things go her way after that. sometimes this isnt a bad thing...just this little piece of the internet...is mine...and i dont care what opinions people have about that opinion...this is mine...

anyhoo...at this moment everyone is hanging out...steve called me when i was on the train...i was reading my new phantom of the opera book i bought from borders...and i mised my stop. i was sposed to get off on 8th, and i ended up on west 4th lol...the rest of the trip went as planned...

well i get home...after two hours of paper work and a forty five minute chase around manhatten for a bank that exempts from taxes...and i figure hey imma call steve...hes like oh were hanging out..im like why didnt u call...and hes like u didnt pick up...im like i was on the train and hes like then thats your fault...him and rori were at sheets's house and harris and marina went too...and i was all alone all day...that sucked

i lost my prettyful phone yesterday in the park...insurance is gonna kick in 2moro i think...which is very good lol...

im currently watching drake and josh make salsa...and spy on megan lol...its really funny..

WE RULE TERABITHIA...AND NOTHING CRUSHES US!!!

saw that on a commercial...i love that line lol....

anyhoo...i have nothing to report really...

so imma be outie now...

as for the blinding colors on my blog

I LIKE THEM AND I AM KEEPING THEM

LOL

bye

No comments: