Saturday, November 15, 2008

House of Wolves

Okay, im a little sick of living at home. I know this is a common sentiment for most college freshmen still living at home, but it kind of blows living there.

Take yesterday. I ruined Harris's mojo because my mom insisted I come straight home, and I told her I'd go with him. That was the first day I met his boyfriend too, and I don't think he got the best version of me. (Very nice guy, too. Harris has got himself a winner. I rather like him.) We saw Quantum of Solace, which was the most confusing movie ever. Stunts were very cool though. Not too bad for my first theater James Bond movie. Heh.

I've been making friends at school. Which I find to be a very good thing. Although I think I've created for myself a reputation for being remarkably vacant. Not even in high school was I considered vacant. Weird, a bit insane, but I was never known for my empty brain. Maybe they've got a special ed for honors college. That would be just luscious. Hee.

Dropped Italian. This deserves its own paragraph. Although I keep getting homework emails, which worries me, I did submit the form a day early, and the lady at the desk said that was it, so it should be fine. It better be fine. If it's not fine, I'll sue.

I am kind of, sort of, not talking to Jimmy. He's mad at me, because I did exactly what he told me to do, tell him if me dating was an option and with who. I did what I was supposed to do, on both ends. And he gets mad, and doesn't talk to me, and I end up running after him trying to get him to spit something out. I'm not a little girl, I can date who I want, talk to who I want. I an take care of myself. But I did talk to him once after that, and he said it was okay, but he was hurt, and he aid I lied to him. Personally I don't see the lie. Things happen.

If only my mom could read my speech to Jimmy. Maybe when its written down, she'll actually listen. Lucky me, honors kids may have a better shot at dorms next year. May get to leave. Whee.

Rory's still trying to get out of Brooklyn. Hopefully she gets into where she wants to go, so she can go there.

Harris iis blissfully happy. Which doesn't happen often for him. Hope he stays happy for a good long while.

Steve's in Boston, which he's probably very happy about.

Zac Efron apparently is the next Jack Sparrow. I will protest this till my dying day. Unless he's actually a good one. Which I sincerly doubt, as Jack Sparrow isn't a basketball playing, closeted musical theater lover seeking the heart of a vacuous honors student.

Sheets is still hating Queens, I think. He confuses me sometimes, to be honest. But he's awesome, so its okay by me.

Im up to chapter 15. Going to start 16 when I get home.

Bye guys.

No comments: