Friday, November 21, 2008

When I Grow Up

Doll Domination ROCKZ.

My favorite song right now is I Hate This Part. Expect a blog named after it. 

Jimmy IMed me, but I was on the train or sleeping, so I didn't get it. He wants to talk to me. 

I'm not sure how to handle this. Liza isn't talking to me, so there goes that complication. My relationship life isn't going very far right now, and I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing. I do have to start focusing. Showing the program that I care about being there, and not just for the money.

What he's put me through isn't fair. It's really not. It's reduced me to tears on more than one occasion. Both sides of the "fighting but not fighting" have seen me break down just a couple inches more every time. 

What he says hurts. 

I shouldn't have to feel guilty because I did the "right thing" and told him how I felt about somebody else. He said it didn't matter what I did, or who I dated, just that I told him and didn't allow him to get blindsided because I felt he couldn't handle it. Then when he finds out he ostracizes me because I didn't tell him the truth. At last I took the advice of my friends and valued his opinion. Now a very close friend of mine won't speak to me because she thinks I'm fake for protecting him, when he really doesn't deserve it. Does he?

Does he deserve to sabotage me because I made him miserable?

Do I not deserve to come out and say who I like without consequences because he doesn't want me to be happy?

No comments: