Thursday, January 3, 2008

crushcrushcrush

i named my blog this for many different reasons...one...i love this song and can listen to it multiple times without getting tired...two....it kinda applies to me...im not disclosing the name...but everybodys been ragging on me for it, even harris, who just broke up with me...hell, hes encouraging it...anyhow...im all sorts of confused right now...oh well...who knew the beginning was so hard? at least with harris it was easy...hes like my best friend and stuff...then when i started going out with him this guy was...just...all sorts of there...and i kinda like him now...even though im pretty late with this...and everybody kinda knows it...

its weird...i cant keep the smile off my face anymore...ud think i wouldnt be smiling, considering that harris kinda ended it quite abruptly...the scary thing is that its fine with me...

i dont wanna say im not hurt over what happened, i kinda am, but its okay...i was the reciever of the breakup, theres nothing i can do about it, if he didnt want to be with me, then its oky, cuz if i love im, id want him to be happy, and if hes happy then it ending isnt the problem...at the same time, i wanna be happy too, and now i am...i just dont wanna screw it up...

well, whatever happens, happens...

No comments: