Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fallin' / Simply Being Loved

i feel a giant rant coming on...people taking advantage of other people is so totalyl wrong...i have a new person to kill on the top ofmy list, and i cant wait to get back from florida to do it...i dont care about the reprocussions right now, he did a terrible thing to a person im close to, and even though my friend wanted it, the guy still did a terrible thing...i really dont like this dude whos at the top of my to kill list...hes done a really bad thing...and the person whos been wronged here doesnt seem to care...i ont know why im angrier about this than that person is...

my floridian getaway is winding down...i cant wait to see sheets when i get back...the day before my birthday! or maybe on my birthday...i just hope the world likes exactly wats been done to me down here...my sister kinda went bananas on ym hair...and it looks really cool, but my mom hates it...which adds a tiny bit to its coolness lol...roris seen it, she likes it, although she did say it was too short...it sucks cuz i was groeing out my hair too, and now i gotta start all over again...bleck...anyhoo...

my nephew loves me and rori toomuch, he barges into our hotel room and says can i stay here, meanwhile, he never listens to us...an m neice cries ALL the time when my sister isnt here and she cried so long and so loud, that i laughed so hard until i cried...

speaking of crying, m grades suck this year, i dont want to talk about it

now rori is arguing with me about the validity of my rant, she says shes disapointed, because its too short...and i choose to rant calmly...while watching roseanne...whatever

oh, viewers of this blog...whos he better disney princess, cinderella, or any other princess...oh, and is tinkerbell a princess?

i cant wait to see sheets on saturday...things have been going really well with that, and im like realy happy...plus, me and harris are okay...things are finally looking up for me, and now that im not worrying about fighting, i can actually discuss life and everything else besides the complications dating brings you...i hate that...i really like sheets tho...plus i dropped the three word bomb...and i think i really do mean it...the thing is, i wanna look to the future now, cuz im actually happy without strings attached to other feelings, but harris told me it would be forever, and i believed him...i dont wanna get hrt again...i dont wanna hurt him...at the same time i wanna go further with it...idk what to do...im torn between what i want to do and what i should do...u know what, ill leave this to him...

im all over the place now, but for this guy, ill take it over anything else...cuz i think hes worth it...not that any other guy wasnt worth it...lol u guys get me...

now rori needs the computer...ill get back to this later....

c ya l8r...oh yea 8s are hard my 8 key is broken its just this big squshy thing making the 8s go...lol

bye for now

No comments: