Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kryptonite

This is a bit surreal...updating my blog from a cell phone...steves to be exact...

Sheets did in fact say no...honestly I can't blame him...lol...I'm okay with it, cuz were friends and he said when he's ready, its an option....the question is...how long should I wait?

I really do like him, that much I know...but rori said something like a 60/40 ratio...do I stick it out for a ratio that doesn't favor me as much as it does? Ill never know I guess...I wanna stick it out...but I don't know if what I want to do is what's gonna kill me...

I'm walking with harris,steve, and the object of harris's affections...who's rather mean to him...whatever...

I don't know what I'm gonna do about this...the best I can do now is wait it out for now and see what happens...and try to fix all my flaws so I don't screw up later

Whixh brings me to my big question...

Can people really, honestly change without any trace of the unwanted quality?

Its snowing outside so ill post this and come back to it later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey...my hair literally got frozen outside..and now im cold and sick and achy...snow is worth it tho i guess...

so yea...do you think people can really change? i asked harris, rori, steve, and sheets, in no particular order..here is what they said...dont quote me im going on memory

harris said a person can change, as long as they try really really hard and have the willpower to change for the better, you can...rori said you are who you are, and not much will change that...steve said flat out no, and in my case its worse in a way, cuz its so ingrained and its a part of me...i asked sheets flat out can people change, he said yes...then he said he didnt mean it as a shot at me....if anything thats quite encourgaging...the person ur trying to show that u can change says that people are capable of changing...i dont want to ask how that would be a shot at me...im afraid im just gonna get my feelings hurt...and i do have to be a lot stronger than i have been in order to get myself thru this...to get myself thru the self taught therapy im throwing on myself, specifically for my own improvement...this is more for me than for him though...this is something i have to do, and whatever happens with him happens...but if it does happen, i wann be a better person...not jut for him, but for me too...

anyhoo...on to lighter matters...

i may never have a math class again...all hail mr qualls...

mr green is a very wise man...

liza santana thinks my eyes are burgundy...and i love the song pinball wizard...

thats it for now...byers

No comments: