Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Always and Never



Enjoy this vid. Yay, economy humor. Yay, Red vs. Blue.

~*~*~*~

Anyway, I just read Sheets's blog, and remembered I've got a regrets list to do too. Screw you, Harris, your copywrite means nothing. Although it does look quite official.

Okay, so hmmm...regrets...let me think...okay, thats hard. Let's start with the non regrets first. Way to be original. I will now copywrite the word "non-regret."

So, now that that's done...I'm gonna keep it in the Always and Never format, not the regrets thing. What if it is a real copywrite? (ha!)Always is something I'd do again, and never is something I'll stay away from.

I hereby copywrite the Always and Never format of the regrets list. How's that for being original?

~*~*~

Always: Taking the chance with Marcus. Six years of wondering, and now I know. I know way more than I should, but I do know.
Never: Not getting out when I felt like something was wrong. It wasn't fair to either of us. I've got to call him.

Always: Dating Jimmy. I'll leave it at that.
Never: Hurting him that badly.

Always: Maintaining a friendship with Harris. We've been through hell, but it's been a wild ride.
Never: Not blowing up on him when I should have. Good times or not, he put me through hell. Absolute hell. Good times now doesn't exactly absolve him. But either way, things are working out. For now. This is subject to change if he really makes me mad.

Always: Going to CUNY Honors
Never: Taking Italian. I will learn that shit on my own next time. Online classes bite.

Always: Taking Harris coming out with a sense of humor.
Never: Bursting into laughter when I found out about him and Steve. Especially when Rory took it so hard. I think I should have curbed the laughter till the shock subsided on everyone.

Always: Joining the swim team. I learned how to dive!
Never: Letting Townsend whoop our asses so soundly. I go to school with them now. Talk about random.

Always: Going to Disney World for my birthday.
Never: Missing the senior trip.

Always: Being so critical of Sam the first few days I knew her.
Never: Not being critical when something wasn't right.

Always: Getting to know Aiyanna.
Never: Letting her push me around for so long.

Always: My junior high friends. They rocked.
Never: Losing contact with them for so long. They were cool people. I talk to a couple now though.

Always: Not getting in with the Aristites. It wasn't worth the trouble.
Never: Not talking to people in my classes. Steve, Denisse and Maricruz all getting out of English Lit didnt make a good class for me.

Always: Holding in my anger with my mom. My life would suck if I hadn't.
Never: Letting it eat into me for so long. I don't need that drama.

Always: The musicals. Loved every minute. (He's a PINBALL WIZARD)
Never: Trying out for Mrs. Walker when I didn't really like the character, and knowing it wasn't a good fit for me. Rory rocked out.

Always: Getting over Harris in six hours. I must have set some sort of record.
Never: Not waiting at least a month before telling Sheets I liked him, like I was planning on doing. I'm an idiot. An easily influenced, starry-eyed idiot.

Always: Falling for Sheets so painfully fast. I learned more about myself with him than with anybody else. Sure, Harris taught me that patience is a virtue, and Marcus taught me that a person's got to know SOMETHING more than how you think to make a relationship work, but he taught me that falling for someone can be easy, and it can be simple. And I'll always owe him that.
Never: Letting myself get so hurt. And waiting around when I knew it was probably not going to work. I'm an idiot. An easily influenced, starry-eyed idiot.

Always: Dating Ruben. That was a fun month. Also, it proved to me that I could get over someone with time. Four months of pain, and I got out. It was good for me.
Never: Not making sure Jimmy was okay with it. Poor Ruben would have been killed. And I rather liked him. He was sweet.

Always: Meeting mty friends.
Never: Not treating them better.

Always: Learning about LotR and LOST. And all the other things I've grown to love.
Never: Not begging to go to an LotR convention. That would have been so cool.

Ill add more as I think on it.



o0o0o0o0o0o0o
I like this vid too.
Whose Line is it Anyway?

hehe.

eruaphadriel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks. Christine. I love that every single moment I am on watch of when I'll fuck up next. I love how that you consider me a best friend now, but once I fuck up, it's over. Seriously. Yes, I know. I fucked up and I put you through hell. I made lots of mistakes and regret every single one. Lest I remind you that you've made plenty of mistakes as well, but I didn't take them into acknowledgement and I still don't! Your friendship means so much to me, and I cannot imagine living life without you keeping me in check, but it seems to me as though the feeling isn't as mutual as i thought it to be...

P.S: Yea, with the whole "getting over Harris in six months" bull. To be honest...that hurts...bad. I may not show it or say it, but believe me, that shit hurts. It makes me feel as though I've failed as a boyfriend toward you and that my love toward you meant shit, and if you REALLY claimed to love me like you said you did, you wouldn't be plastering the fact that you got over me in 6 hours like it was the latest hit.

Sorry for the angry comment, but its truly what I feel.

Anonymous said...

"Yea, with the whole "getting over Harris in six months" bull."

Meant six HOURS

Idril Nolatari said...

umm...it does say six hours.
and were talking now, you could have just said that.