Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Somewhere I Belong

Cutting Italian. Didn't do teh homework because the files didnt work. Don't need the pain of him on my back. Plus, I've never missed a Tuesday class, and I've got Monday homework to do. I volunteered to lead the discussion on Wednesday in history. Joy. Should be uber fun.

Anyway...I've decided to write a book, on my own. If I cant finish one, then I have no idea what my backup career is. I really want to act, but I also want to write. Acting has got some crazy issues with actually finding money, and I wouldn't want to use my college education waitressing. And I'm not sitting at a desk all day, hell no. I could teach little kids, thats pretty steady, education utilizing, and energizing. Plus, I went through hell in preschool, I could undo that somehow. Kids apparently love me.

My iPod's nearly dead, so I'm using the school compy to charge it. Yay for economizing.

I ran into David yesterday. Interesting conversation, David is.

Sheets has gone gaga for LOST, Claire, and and the idea of Sawyer and Claire getting together. This is blasphemy. Charlie and Claire have got to be the single sweetest couple ever. It sucks that Charlie's dead, but she's had no time to grieve. Plus, Sawyer's heart lies with Kate. Kate needs some sense knocked into her, actually. Heh, Kate and Jack? Ehh...

I read Harris's new blog. That's rough, man. Your drug thing makes me take back my sympathy though. Either way, sucks to be you.

Rory hates Brooklyn so much, it literally made her sick. As in had to stay home, missing a day of school sick. She's better now, but I was worried. Brooklyn made her sick. If that's not a Godsend sign saying transfer now, I don't know what is. At least she's doing whats good for her.

I haven't heard from Steve in forever. Im gonna IM him when he's online.

As for me, I'm sort of learning that not being engaged can be fun. Harris is trying to teach em how to be forward.

And I'm learning my mom's ruined relationship prospects for me along the way, because she can be scary, and she makes me stay home. Oh well, I know when to stand up and say that its my life and who I date doesnt matter, because I trust them. So far, it's half chance that she'd listen.

Anyway, I'm taking more control. This is a good thing for me, as it's something I never really do.

Anyway...hehe...I cut Italian. God, how I needed the break. Oh well. I get to do some homework. Read my English thingy. Whee.

Well, that's it from me.

Oh, and did you know colleges have semiformals? My program does. I'm so wearing my Pinball Wizard dress. It's gonna rock. And I'm swinging by Hot Topic to get my costume for the Halloween party I desperately want to take somebody to.



Enjoy.

No comments: