Friday, December 19, 2008

Go for It!

Thanks to Sheets, I've been downloading game soundtracks. It's lots of fun. This song is from the original Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Whee. I've got both KHs, two Katamari Damacy's, Sonic Heroes, including the vocal mix, and Burnout and Need for Speed Underground. LOL.

Anyway, according to Rory's actual words and Sheets's blog, which has written words, Jimmy has stated that he dosn't care what I do. Rory even stated that because the guy in question was somebody he knew and cared about, he didn't care as much. Had it been Harris on the other hand...actually, now that I think of it, if it had been Harris, he wouldnt have evn asked, he would have just done it. And while I'm in this situation for doing the right thing, I'd rather me hurting than him.

Which leaves this whole situation out of his hands. Therefore, this isn't something Jimmy can control anymore. So who does? Who plays their next card? If I had the guts, it would probably be me. But I don't have the guts or the spine. RElationshipwise, I'v always been the person to be more laid back, to not make the desicions. To me, that was the guy's thing. Either this is because I'm generally laid back, or it's because I'm a coward. I don't think I'm a coward in anything else, besides ice skating (Rory, Jonathan, we never speak of that again. I want to go abck to clear my good name).

Jonathan said something on the ice skating rink that's really stuck with me. He said I'm always taking the safe route. This was because I didn't want to fall on my ass. I had a bad experience on the practice roller rink a few years ago, leaving me unable to sit down for nearly a week, and spraining my arm, leaving me in pain for a good month. Ice is blah to me. I've got no issues with water, it's ice. (damn, I'm an idiot.) Either way, I believe I've stuck myself in a rut. I've got to do something about this. And as much as I want to bring up where Jimmy's extraction from this leaves us, I don't want to ruin anything. On the other hand, I'm sick of teetertottering.

Rory said that people can take breaks from their significant other. Not breaking up, a la Ross and Rachel (heh), but more like taking time for other people, and establishing your own person. I've actually never done that, and it's an interesting concept. I never did that while with Harris, but that was partly because I felt like I didnt need it. Well, I needed it. Badly. And I know now. I know all the things that both Harris and SHeets said I did wrong, even if Harris was being a jerk and Rory's disproved Sheets's points. And I know not to do that anymore.

o0o! My project ROCKED. Everybodys aid it was entertaining.

OMG! Kristen Chenoweth on FRASIER? Awesome.

Hopefully I make my GPA.

MY two finals are on Monday.

Tales of Symphonia day is today. Whee. Me as Sheena, Harris as Genis (I think), Jonathan as Zelos/Kratos (I think), Sheets as Collet (That much I do know) and Sammy as Presea (Kickass character, I wish my personality was like hers. I've got Sheena the ninja, though. So no worries.)

Got Guitar Hero for the DS. I'm getting better at it. I nearly did "This Love" perfectly. And I did "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" on MEDIUM my first day with it.

OMG. Britney Spears on Will & Grace? That's funny.

Annelis and I got into Real Chance of Love. We both hate this one evil girl, Bay Bay Bay. And I joined VH1 specifically to bombard their pages with questions and long words to see if they're actually competent. Because I don't think they are.

Anyway, I'm gonna leave now. I've got to get ready for Tales of Symphonia Day.

No comments: