Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Supermassive Black Hole

Hey, everyone.

I LOVE my Twilight soundtrack. MY dad surprised me with it today, before we went to go see The Day The Earth Stood Still. I read in the RENT as Religion fanfic that Keanu Reeves can't act his way out of a wet paper bag. Well, I disagree. He can't act his way out of a wet plastic bag. That's better than a paper bag, but it's still really robotic. He does the same kind of movies and stuff. He's either some sort of being foreign to the Earth, or a human sent into a machine.

This song is by Muse and I loves it so. It's the scene where the vampires are playing thunder baseball.

As to the events of this weekend, I will speak of them as I think of them.

I went to the Cleveland concert and heard the mixed bag that was the acapella Bohemian Rhapsody.  Due to earlier emotional stress and the sheer happiness of being reunited with my dear singing friends, I cried into Ruben and Alan when I saw them, and wouldn't let Ruben go for a long while. I feel terrible for being so needy. Ruben, Alan, if you ever find this blog, sorry about that.

Harris is missing in action. Jonathan informed me of this yesterday. After helping him search around for him and turning up nothing, he's still gone. I'm a little worried, to tell the truth. Whenever he disappears, it's because he lost his phone, and then he gets online to inform the world that the thing is gone. Now, he's just gone. It's weird. *milk carton side: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS HARRIS?*

Jimmy is still not speaking to me. What's worse, I've been kept out of certain hangout situations involving him so as not to start a fight. It really hurts me actually. I did exactly what he told me to do. I told him that I liked someone, told him exactly who, even told him what had happened (which amounted, and still amounts, to NADA.). ANd he ended up doing EXACTLY what I expected he'd do, get mad at me and say I didn't care about him. And hes forbidding David to speak to me. I'm the only one now without a way to contact him, because Jimmy's number one rule is that David not speak to me, and Rory was like it's not a good idea. It blows because he acts like I'm a child and I can't speak to who I want...or I can't like who I want, or that I can even choose who I have feelings for. I don't think I'd even choose differently if I could. 

As it's a day later since I've addressed this interenet window, I'd liek to say that at Rory's bidding, I'm not allowed to talk to Jimmy. This bothers me, but what can I do? I want him to be happy. 

Rory and Harris are on a very weird kind of stable ground. Which is good. I have nothing more to say about it, besides...nope, the whole thing is their business. 

I present my project tomorrow. MY beloved laptop will venture out of the house tomorrow. God, that scares me. And another group needs it, which bothers me. Oh well, what can you do? I can be nice. Amina and Vemal can use my laptop if they want. 

I present my project today.

Good luck and godspeed to me. 

Taking my laptop to school today. Ack, thats creepy.

Apparently Rory and Sheets talked to Jimmy. And he doesn't care what I do. So this is out of his hands. I don't know if I should ask where that leaves everything, or if I should wait it out. FOr now, I'm gonna wait. I'm not gonna pressure anybody to do anything. 

Melanie did my hair today. She tied it up and put pins in it. Ack. Oh well, what can you do?

I don't know what to do about anything anymore.

I guess I'll figure it all out. 

No comments: