Monday, December 22, 2008

Teardrops on My Guitar

I'm not a happy camper right now. My reasons for not being happy are two to threefold.

One, most importantly: My cousin has died a very violent, senseless death. This upsets me more than anybody will ever know. IT isn't fair what happened to him. It shouldn't happen to anybody. And the funeral's on Wednesday, and I'm going with Ginie and the rest of the family I have all but neglected for the past few months.

Two, far more predictably: Sheets is mad at me because I stole his music some time ago. If my Mac weren't being weird, I'd empty my computer of music I wouldn't have gotten if not for him. The Coheed and Cambria stuff, for sure. I wouldn't have gotten a lot of that without him. I only listen to like three albums anyway, I'm not sure why. The RENT stuff I would have gotten if I'd bought the CDs. Granted, I shouldn't have taken it anyway. So that goes too. I think I took a Killers song too. But I would hav downloaded it anyway, so that's that. Either way, he's not actually talking to me, so it doesn't matter what I do with it until he chooses to talk to me.

Three, of varying importance: MY GRADES. Nuff said.

I can't handle all of this. One, or even two of these things in one weekend would have been fine. BUt all three? It's not fair.

Nothing is fair anymore. My friend's pissed at me for something I did a while ago, my cousin is gone and he can't come back, and I may or may not lose my scholarship.

Not a good week for me.
watching the dark knight.
being sad.

No comments: