Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year A

wazzap???

PRAISE THE A!!

I chose Happy New Year A specifically because there's an A in it. I got an A. I'm so estactically happy its not even funny.

Current stand on grades.

English:B
Intro to Acting:B (makes sense, I was missing stuff)
Arts of New York: A!!!
Shaping the Modern World: Nothing yet. Hopefully it's a B or over. I really need a B or over.
Italian:W (But you all knew that)

Current GPA: 3.33!!!

I may just make it.

New Schedule, which I've made my peace with. So what if I've got to come it at 9:30 and i"m not off Fridays? Screw it. I'm taking classes I really like and the last time I tried to fit a schedule I got into Italian. I go with my gut now.







Instructor
CC 2.33.0
1297MW9AM,W 09:30-10:45AM 2207 J
V. TIRELLI

CHC 23.0
0357TR2HT,TH 02:15-03:30PM 2304 J
J. WILLS

ENG 11.13.0
0603TR3T,TH 03:40-04:55PM 236 NE
N. ALMEIDA
ENG 23.0
0563MW2M,W 02:15-03:30PM 3407 B
M. REECK
PSY 1.13.0
0944MW11M,W 11:00-12:15PM 222 A
I. ABRAMOV

Okay, now I'm confused. I've got to check my classes now. This isn't exactly what I'd signed up for.

But either way. Things have been sucking this month, but I just feel so much better now. My grades are rocking, I passed my seminar so even if history doesnt work out in my favor, I've still got my spot.

So. Happy. I. Can't. Stop. Dancing. LOL.

Now, I've got to clean a bit before I head to church to hang with Aiyanna. Whee.
~*~*~

I hung with ym cousin yesterday. She thinks I've got bad taste in boyfriends. I think she's gonna set me up. She's the cousin besides Ginie that I'm really close with, and I'd rather Mel set me up then Ginie, her being in high school and all. I was so shocked though. She was like "Christine, I'm happy you see people's inner beauty, but..." A part of me wanted to kill her, but nobodys every said that to me before. Either way, I thought it was really mean. SO I think she's gonna set me up to try to get me away from my trend of liking...I'm not ever sure what I like anymore. Every guy I like has gotten me into some sort of trouble. So I guess she'll try to steer me well, and I trust her. I should. She gave me my first sip of the liver poison known as beer. Maybe it's because I'm not 21, but I always knew it would taste terrible. I now resign myself to the fate of being the sissy with the fruit drink while my friends chug back beers. She said on my 21st birthday, she's gonna take m drinking. Whee. Another two years and I'll be wasted. LOL. Mad random. In the meantime, my liver will remain as pure as it can.

~*~*~
Watching I Love the New Millennium. It's where "Wazzap" comes from. lol.

Who Let The Dogs Out?

And Milf and Rabbit got kicked off. Annelis knows what I'm talking about.

Ack. Why is Sisqo on I love the New Millennium? His segment is "Girls I Wanted to See In Thongs in the New Millennium." Wow. Way to degrade, people.

They've also got "How Gay Was It?"

HA.

Gonna clean now. Bye.

No comments: